Monday, October 18, 2010

Prayer Requests for our Upcoming Trip!

Well, Thursday is almost here and that is when we leave for our court trip to Ethiopia! We are very excited about visiting missionary friends in Tanzania, going on a safari, and most of all meeting our little girl, Amaya. However, in the midst of the excitement in preparing to leave, we are also fighting to stay healthy. Last Thursday I got the stomach flu and today I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. Yesterday, Logan showed signs of getting it. He seems to be doing a lot better than I did, but he is not eating well. Please pray that he gets well before we leave. The last thing I want to do is leave my sick baby while we travel halfway across the world. Also, pray that Ryan does not get this flu. I can't imagine traveling on a plane and being away from home feeling the way I felt this past weekend. We have had so many people say they are praying for this trip and we appreciate that so much! Here are some more prayer requests and we look forward to telling you all about our trip when we return!

~Pray for our time spent with Amaya, that she would feel comfortable with us and that we would create a bond with her that we will not lose as we wait for our next trip to bring her home.
~Pray that we will pass court. We will know whether we pass or not immediately after the court hearing.
~Pray that Logan will be healthy and do well with his Aunt and Uncle and Grandma and Grandpa.
~Pray for Ryan and I to have peace while we are away from Logan and also as we leave Amaya to return home.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your time is finally here! Yay! So excited for you guys and we'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete