Tuesday, December 8, 2009

39 Weeks!

We had our last doctor's appointment this morning. I am about 1 - 2 cm dilated and my cervix has lowered and is about 50% effaced. We went ahead and set the induction date for Wednesday, December 16th, if I do not go into labor before then. Of course, we are hoping that I will naturally begin labor but we look forward to meeting our little guy next week at the latest! Bags are packed and ready to go! I am feeling well, just a little tired from restless, sleepless nights and getting up to go to the bathroom every 2 hours. :-) Ryan will post updates and pictures on Facebook when he's born and we'll update the blog once we are home from the hospital. We appreciate your prayers for a healthy (and fast) labor and delivery!

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! Enjoy every minute of the next few weeks! We are ready to meet Baby Foust, too, but I'm sure not as much as you & Ryan.

    ReplyDelete